Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Coffee & Tasers, a night in the life of #METHNER

GOD BLESS COFFEE...


     I have imbibed more coffee in the past year than I have my entire life...Despite Anthony Smith's proclamations of having "cleaned out" all the drugs and stolen stuff, AND the fact that a child is inside #5314royaloakdrive, the traffic is brisk. Coming in from getting coffee, I had to pause after coming over a speed-hump after almost dumping my java, as I slowed to gather myself a truck that was visiting next door came out of the end of the street, and pulled back into the road that is the other end of the loop where I was turning to go home. When I turned they immediately pulled over shadily, so I circled the block and came back around, then a man on a bicycle was leaning in the driver window, I stopped behind them as they were in the road and paused to tape the activity when a female got out of the passenger seat acting aggressively so I went around and past, vividly recalling through the headache that is almost constant the attack on me back in April. As I came back around not one but two more vehicles were in the parking lot with the ugly grey Isuzu Axiom backed into the yard nearly to the house to hide the tag. This is the vehicle that brought the child. I went to the convenience store to kill time and get some MORE caffeine and allow the business next door to die down...when I returned it was still busy, in and out on bikes, vehicles rolling by slowly and not stopping, some picking up people walking or dropping them off up and down the street...

No comments:

Post a Comment