Friday, April 18, 2014

April 18, 2014

Feeling rough this morning. Considering the traffic at the nuisance house that attracted and generated my attacker continues unabated made me start to think about this very critically. Because the "home" owner made threats on my life after he re-installed himself as a "businessman" on this street about a year ago. The cops know about the threats of both himself and others who frequent his "house", they even made me aware that it is under 24/7 surveillance...my question is now for you my reader...isn't this permissive attitude toward the activity in part to blame for the attack itself?

This is the home "owner" back in October 2013 after reports that a local mother had been murdered, Misti Whitfield. The case was eerily similar to the case of Donna Cooke who was murdered almost ten years ago nearby at the Collins Ranch.

Interview with "home" owner of the nuisance house

No comments:

Post a Comment