Monday, April 14, 2014



#FLZOMBIEWATCH2014

BLOODMOON

Things are still shaky. I remember it in flashes; yet another female acting a fool next door, for a solid twelve hours she twerked around the zombie wasteland next door. Finally at around 3 A.M. when I start watering the plants, she was still geeking her brains out and then carrying around a bottle of brown liquor. I rememeber thinking that plus meth was a bad combination and from there it gets hazy. Her yelling some shit about cutting me and my tires as she sat in her little black car with two other males and me shouting something back to the effect of the time and her broken volume and it being a school night and kids in neighborhood she was tweaking in...the two guys at the car had to have seen her grab the tool, then she ran at me and hit me with a hammer she had hidden behind her back, she had it aimed for the top of my head square on and I deflected it to the side only seeing it at the last minute and thinking it was a knife. After that it's mushy. I remember seeing red, and seeing Anthony divest her of the construction weight hammer (thank you Sir), at which point I remember grabbing her up and trying to give her an asphalt facial. She grabbed at my breast trying to rip my shirt and leaving gouges across my chest. She got free and ran for her car leaving me bleeding with the two men she consorts with.  

Update later. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment